Wednesday, September 13, 2006

Oh Boy This Weekend!!!!

This weekend is the big knit-out in Union Square! I didn't get to go last year so I'm very excited about going this weekend. Although, can you imagine what it'll be like if it rains? All that wet wool...

So I'm still working on my shrug. I keep starting and stopping (dang carpel-tunnel!) But I'm half-way there, if not more, and I think that if I do a marathon on Saturday then I can get it done in time for the knit-out.

Today I got a PatternWorks catalog in the mail. I've never heard of PatternWorks before, but I flipped through the catalog and I wasn't that impressed. The prices seemed a bit high. Of course, I live in New York City where all of the beautiful yarns are sold. If I was still living in Peoria -- where the only yarn stores are Joann's and Michael's -- then this catalog would be a godsend. It did have a few patterns and accessories that look interesting. I would love to get a folding basket for holding my yarn while I knit. I can't afford it right now, though. Maybe when I work down the stash.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home