Monday, September 11, 2006

You Get a Life for A Couple of Days and They Jump All Over You!

I hate anonymous posts. Why? Because they're anonymous. After my last post I got a comment that said "your resolution failed."

No, it didn't.

What happened was that life got busy and I didn't get a chance to update.

What was I busy with? How about knitting TWO scarves on short notice for my friend's birthday. Both were double-stranded -- one with red Bernat and black Lionbrand Fun Fur, the other with an ice blue Dark Horse and white Patons Gliterrati. I called them Fire and Ice, Devil and Angel.

They looked quite cute when finished. The Fire scarf was warmer than I expected and the Ice scarf was lighter than I thought it would be.

Now it's back to the black shrug that I'm making for myself. It's this retro pattern that I got from a mailing list. The pattern is very simple, but since I have to knit 50" on NO 5 needles it's getting quite tedious.

I'm also still trying to figure out what I can use from my stash for family Christmas presents.

So take that, Anonymous. Blah!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home