Tuesday, September 05, 2006

Summer's Over

Whether summer is officially over or not, I am very glad. I am not glad, however, that the last time I blogged on here was in APRIL!

Well, I'm making a resolution that I will blog on my knitting blog every other day until at least Thanksgiving. It's very good that I do this, too, since I need to do a stash countdown and birthday/Christmas blow-out.

Before I post about all of that (next blog, I swear), I must say that I am very disappointed in the dirth of hip cross-stitch patterns. What am I supposed to do? I don't want to stitch country crafts, but I also don't want to stitch swear words either (a la Subersive Cross Stitch).

When I try to create something I come up blank. Maybe I should just start cross-stitching a random design. That sometimes works for my knitting.

1 Comments:

At 2:53 PM EDT, Anonymous Anonymous said...

your resolution failed.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home